Pet me shop specializes in providing health Examination and beauty services for your pet parrot.
Why do parrots need to have health examination?
– To detect the problems about parrots’ diseases or to prevent them
– To find out the suitable diet for parrots
– To prevent and find out the treatments for bird trainers (diseases can spread between human and birds)
– To find out the preventive and isolative solution for other birds.
The process of periodic health examination
– Eyes exam: to realize the the signal of inflammation, neuropathy, thypoid disease
– Mouth and nostril exam: to realize the signals of diseases caused by fungal infection, micronutrient deficiencies, injuries, respiratory diseases.
– Throat exam: to evaluate the digestion, goiter.
– Fur exam: to realize if parrots were infected with skin parasites, if the caring process provided enough nutrition and vitamin to parrots/
– Skin exam: to evaluate skin diseases, hematoma disease cause by bacteria and virus
– Wings and legs exam: to realize bone problems, evaluate nutritional diseases during the process of caring.
Consultant: General evaluation, giving trainers recommendation, giving vitamin & vaccination for Flu, Diarrhea, beauty care…
(Free service for Pet Me customers)
- Health check-up and care at home in HCMC and Hanoi (2 times/month) – Inner City: 1,000,000 VND/bird.
- Health check-up and care at home in HCMC and Hanoi (2 times/month) – Outer City: 1,200,000 VND/bird.
- Bath, blow dry, and grooming – Small size: Ringneck, Sun…: 100,000 VND/bird
- Bath, blow dry, and grooming – Medium size: Grey, Eclectus…: 150,000 VND/bird
- Bath, blow dry, and grooming – Large size: Cockatoo, Macaw: 200,000 VND/bird
***Note: Give medicine to parrots during the day, not to pass the day. It is more efficient to use a 40 degree heating lamp during the treatment.
For further information, please contact:
Hotline: 091 709 6677 – 0916 399 299 (Mr. Tài)
Address showroom: Pet Me Coffee – No. 21, Street 6, Linh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc City.