Why do parrots need to have health examination?
– To detect the problems about parrots’ diseases or to prevent them
– To find out the suitable diet for parrots
– To prevent and find out the treatments for bird trainers (diseases can spread between human and birds)
– To find out the preventive and isolative solution for other birds.
The process of periodic health examination
Part 1 – General Evaluation
– Eyes exam: to realize the the signal of inflammation, neuropathy, thypoid disease
– Mouth and nostril exam: to realize the signals of diseases caused by fungal infection, micronutrient deficiencies, injuries, respiratory diseases.
– Throat exam: to evaluate the digestion, goiter.
– Fur exam: to realize if parrots were infected with skin parasites, if the caring process provided enough nutrition and vitamin to parrots/
– Skin exam: to evaluate skin diseases, hematoma disease cause by bacteria and virus
– Wings and legs exam: to realize bone problems, evaluate nutritional diseases during the process of caring.
Consultant: General evaluation, giving trainers recommendation, giving vitamin & vaccination for Flu, Diarrhea, beauty care…
(Free service for Pet Me customers)
***Note: Give medicine to parrots during the day, not to pass the day. It is more efficient to use a 40 degree heating lamp during the treatment.
Hotline: 091 709 6677 – 0916 399 299 (Mr. Steve)
Showroom address: Pet Me Coffee – 198 Nguyễn Văn Hưởng, Thảo Điền ward, District 2, HCMC