The Cockatoo Galah is an affectionate and friendly bird.
Cockatoo Galahs are sensitive birds, however, and require quite a bit of attention and interaction from owners. Those interested in owning a Cockatoo Galah should make sure they have plenty of spare time to spend with their new pet.
The pink-breasted cockatoo has bright pink feathers on its chest, belly, and lower half of the face. They have pinkish-white heads and gray backs, wings and tail feathers. They have gray legs and colored horn beaks.
Find out more about the Cockatoo Galah below!
How to Nurture a Cockatoo Galah
- Color: grey, pink
- Length: 20-35 cm
- Weight: 300-400g
- Life span: 70-80 years
- Adulthood: 3-5 years old
(4-month parrot’s price, the parrot is domesticated and able to eat itself. The price depends on time)
Parrots have been vaccinated free of charge for the following diseases:
– Colds, intestinal diseases – Monthly (VND 200,000/time)
– Profit book – Every 3 months (100,000 VND/time)
– Coccidiosis (Digestive of blood) – Every 3 months (VND 100,000/time)
– NewCastle (Cholera) – Every 4 months, birds stay at Pet Me 3 days (500,000 VND)
– Lung fungus – Monthly (VND 100,000/time)
– Asthma / Typhoid / Blood clots – Monthly (VND 100,000/time)
*** With the advice of Dr. Nguyen Nhu Pho – Lecturer at Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City.
Pet Me Shop specialize in buying and selling Galah Cockatoo nationwide. We ensure that our parrots are beautiful and quarantined.
For further information, please contact:
Hotline: 091 709 6677 – 0916 399 299 (Mr. Tài)
Address showroom: Pet Me Coffee – No. 21, Street 6, Linh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc City.