Parrots have been vaccinated free of charge for the following diseases:
– Colds, intestinal diseases – Monthly (VND 200,000/time)
– Profit book – Every 3 months (100,000 VND/time)
– Coccidiosis (Digestive of blood) – Every 3 months (VND 100,000/time)
– NewCastle (Cholera) – Every 4 months, birds stay at Pet Me 3 days (500,000 VND)
– Lung fungus – Monthly (VND 100,000/time)
– Asthma / Typhoid / Blood clots – Monthly (VND 100,000/time)
*** With the advice of Dr. Nguyen Nhu Pho – Lecturer at Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City.
Pet Me Shop specialize in buying and selling Nepalese Alexandrine Parakeet nationwide. We ensure that our parrots are beautiful and quarantined.
For further information, please contact:
Hotline: 091 709 6677 – 091 707 6677 (Mr. Tài)
Address showroom: Pet Me Coffee – No. 21, Street 6, Linh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc City.
Nepalese Alexandrine Parakeet is native to southeastern Asia, including Nepal, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. They usually live in forests, fields and grasslands.
Nepalese Alexandrine Parakeet has a large, black beak and a red spot on the shoulder. One of their distinguishing features is their bright scarlet collar, which creates a nice contrast to their dark blue fur. They are intelligent parrots and love to show off their ability to talk. However, each individual’s ability to speak can vary.
To care for an Indian chain parrot, you need to provide it with a large cage and full of toys to entertain. Their diet consists of seeds, fresh fruits and green vegetables.
Remember that raising a parrot is a big responsibility and requires constant attention and care. Make sure you have researched and understood the needs and requirements of the Nepal chain parrot before deciding to keep them.