Price of macaws in Vietnam market:
Birds and parrots are very popular in Vietnam both in the South and the North. The price of macaws in the Vietnamese market has many segments depending on the distribution area. In addition to the price of parrots, it also depends on the species, age, size….
Currently, in our country, the price of macaws is quite diverse at different levels depending on the age of the parrot. Newly hatched parrots have a price of only about 800,000 VND, the price of baby parrots will have a slightly higher price of about 1,200,000 VND. Of course, adult macaws will have a higher price, maybe several million dong.
To find out how much a price of macaws, we need to analyze and comment on many different factors such as species, age, growth stage as well as beauty and outstanding features. If you are a bird lover and want to have a parrot to raise, it is definitely necessary to find out and refer to the price on the market.
Instructions for properly feeding parrots:
Change the menu for parrots:
Parrots need a rich diet with many nutrients. It’s best not to limit your parrot’s food to nuts and pellets, although pet store granules and pellets are fine based on their basic diet. Here are a few things to add to your parrot’s food in addition to a mixture of seeds and pellets:
- Feed your parrot fresh fruits and vegetables. Wash thoroughly before feeding to parrots as well as to humans. Many parrots love to eat grapes, bananas, apples, carrots, berries, greens and all kinds of squash, cooked beans and more. Make sure not to give too much fruit because fruit contains sugar.
- Some parrots like the macaw like to split the seed pods to get the insides to eat. Try giving your parrot some pistachios, pecans, and macadamia nuts.
- Do not feed your parrot foods that contain caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, sugar or salt snacks, greasy foods, raw or dried beans, rhubarb leaves, dill, cabbage, asparagus, and eggplant. purple and honey.
- Never feed your parrots avocados and onions! Both of these items are toxic to parrots. Avocados can cause sudden cardiac arrest and kill parrots.
Feed the parrot with the right amount:
Food and water bowls must be at least 600ml for small and medium parrots, 900ml for large parrots. Weaned babies as well as baby birds need extra food due to their high metabolic rate and high activity.
The water bowl for the parrot needs to be large enough for the parrot to enter the bath:
The bird will drink its own bath water, and this is normal. Remember not to add vitamins to the water even if instructed to do so. The reason is that the bird doesn’t drink much water and you don’t know how much it is taking in, and it also causes bacteria to quickly multiply in the water.
Avoid cooking with pans and nonstick utensils:
This is especially true when you leave your parrot in the kitchen or nearby. The chemicals used in nonstick pans can be life-threatening to parrots when heated to a certain temperature.
Secondhand smoke is as harmful to parrots as it is to humans. If you smoke and have parrots, do not smoke indoors.
Pet Me Shop – a reputable and quality South American macaw shop in Ho Chi Minh City:
If you are interested in the price of ornamental parrots, baby parrots, and price of macaws in Ho Chi Minh City, please contact Pet Me shop immediately for a free consultation and receive many preferential prices.
– Address: 21 Street No. 6, Linh Chieu Ward, City. Thu Duc
– Phone: 091 709 6677 – 0916 399 299
– Website: petmeshop.com
– Facebook: facebook.com/PetMeVN
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org