Food for adult parrots

Adult parrots need to provide enough nutrients and necessary vitamins. The issue of food for adult parrots is not understood by everyone. To keep your pet parrot healthy, let us accompany you.

Nutritional requirements for adult parrots:

In order for your pet parrot to always be healthy, the adult parrot food needs to provide enough nutrition, the best formula for them is 80% pelleted food, the remaining 20% ​​is nuts. and vegetables. Currently, I see many places recommending to feed parrots sunflower seeds, although this is a simple way, it is completely inappropriate for the diet for an adult parrot. Firstly, sunflower seeds do not have enough nutrition for parrots, secondly, eating a lot of sunflower seeds can make your parrot obese, causing many diseases later on.

The best pellets and granules for adult parrots today

1. Kaytee exact powder – food for adult parrots

  • Exact powder is a highly nutritious and balanced formula that helps newborn birds grow faster, has a quicker shedding time and gives a brighter plumage.
  • Exact powder has a lot of beneficial microorganisms for the health and digestive tract of birds
  • Exact powder contains digestive enzymes suitable for birds, which help birds digest carbohydrates and proteins well, these enzymes are extremely good for newly hatched birds or birds with digestive problems
  • Powder containing DHA, Omega-3 is suitable for brain development, cardiovascular and visual functions.

2. Nutribird powder – food for adult parrots

  • NutriBird A19 nutritional formula from Belgium for feeding newborn and young birds. With the same time and dose of baby bird powder, Pet Me found that the weight and health of birds when cared for with NutriBird A19 powder were markedly different from other nutritional foods.

3. ZuPreem FruitBlend Nutritional Supplement

  • ZuPreem FruitBlend  is a highly nutritious and balanced formula for faster bird growth and brighter plumage.
  • ZuPreem FruitBlend  is fortified with a variety of microorganisms beneficial to the health and digestive tract of birds
  • ZuPreem FruitBlend  contains digestive enzymes suitable for birds, which help birds digest carbohydrates and proteins well, these enzymes are extremely good for newly hatched birds or birds with digestive problems
  • ZuPreem FruitBlend  contains DHA, Omega-3 suitable for brain development, cardiovascular and visual functions.

4. Premium mix seeds for parrots

Mixed nut food for growing and adult South American Macaw, Australian, and African parrots, ingredients include: walnuts, kaytee vitamins, sunflower, jackfruit, stream, sweet potato, corn…

Where to provide the above reputable and best quality adult parrot food?

At Pet Me Shop, we provide all the above mentioned adult parrot foods, committed to quality and reputation. Extremely affordable prices with a wide range of products. In addition to the products mentioned above, we also provide a variety of other parrot food products from young parrots to adult parrots.

To find out more information about the products and to order, please visit https://petmeshop.com.

Shopping cart

0
image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
0917096677
Facebook Chat Maps