Camelot is the second generation hybrib parrot from Scarlet. The formula to create Camelot is:
- First generation: Scarlet and Blue and Gold to create Catalina
- Second generation: Scarlet and Catalina to create Camelot
The hybrib parrot is affected about characterists by its parents. Father usually has dominant genes and influences the next generation in both color and appearance. However, their mentality and domestication are unpredictable. Scarlet require to be strictly trained, especially mature ones, Camelot may be alike to Scarlet. However, they may be also gentle and able to speak well like Blue and Gold.
Camelot is one of the most colorful parrot in South America. Their size is the same as other Macaw, similar to their parent’s size and weight, 85-86cm and 1 kg respectively. Camelot is smart with the ability to speak about 15 words or more.
Nutrition: Camelot’s foods are seeds, nuts, vegetable, canned foods for parrots or some foods for human. Their meals are similar to those of other Macaw .
- Color: orange, yellow, blue
- Length:85 – 86 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Life span: 60 years
- Adulthood: 5 years old
Vaccination Program (Free):
– Flu, Diarrhea – monthly (200.000đ/time)
– Deworm – every 3 months (200.000đ/time)
– Coccidiosis – every 3 months (300.000đ/time)
– NewCastle – every 4 months (500.000đ/time)
– Lung Mushrooms – monthly (100.000đ/time)
– Hen / Typhoid / Pasteurellosis – monthly (100.000đ/time)
*** With the advice of Dr. Nguyen Nhu Pho – Professor of HCM Agricultural University.