Bonus foods for parrots
“Which kind of food should I use in domestication?” “Where to buy?”…are general question that many people want to ask. Actually, bonus foods don’t have to be specific. In the process you grow your parrot, notice which is its favorite food, that can be used as bonus food.
Parrot should be fed its favorite food in domestication
Because bonus foods are used as added-foods to domesticate the parrot, they don’t have to be used for providing vitamins. Bonus foods should be ones that parrot eats the most quickly to save your time while waitng your parrot eating. Though it is your parrot’s favorite food, eating regularly will make it blase. Therefore, after a period of time, you should change bonus food to prevent your parrot from being blase.
- How To Take Care A Parrot
- Instruction for trimming parrots’ wings
- How To Teach Parrot Free Fly
- Teaching parrots to climb a rope
- Teaching parrots flip cards
- Teaching parrots how to nod yes and shake head no
- Teaching parrots how to wave and shake hand
- Teaching parrot to go through the tube
- Teaching birds to spin around
- Teaching parrot hold chopsticks (hit the goal)