Teaching birds to spin around
When completed tasks “Holding chopsticks” ( clik here for more information ) notes the Parrot will chase leading wire in all positions. When you say ” spin ” , that time you move the top of the stick to behind the bird and make sure they can see it , they will follow the stick and turn around –> immediately click “click” –> give them bonus . Continue repeat that action (order–>Turn around,click “click”–> get bonus ) and implementation of large angular rotation gradually until Parrots perform complete a 360-degree rotation.
Gradually narrow the gap of chopstick to use your fingers to indicate the direction for parrots to follow , this exercise need to repeatedly , parrots will understand the problem and then you just give the command “spin” the Parrot will make a 360-degree loop after completing Parrot immediately hit the “click” and rewarded. Now that you’ve had success with spinning exercises.
- How To Take Care A Parrot
- Instruction for trimming parrots’ wings
- How To Teach Parrot Free Fly
- Teaching parrots to climb a rope
- Teaching parrots flip cards
- Teaching parrots how to nod yes and shake head no
- Teaching parrots how to wave and shake hand
- Teaching parrot to go through the tube
- Teaching parrot hold chopsticks (hit the goal)
- Clicker for trainning parrots