Teaching parrots to climb a rope
– Put the Parrot in a tree .Tying a rope start from the tree to your hand (the rope that has knotty knotted ,which helps birds climbing easier).
-At the beginning , i will put their favorite food on the top of the rope that forced them to climb .Initially birds often reluctant attitude because unfamiliar.But the attractiveness of the reward will attract it to climb the rope to get food. . Climbing the rope –> get food–>clicking click –> get bonus (initially to the Parrot can easily climb up, you could stretching the rope). Repeat with the gap gradually climbing higher and higher until the end of the rope that they are required .
– The End
- Instruction for trimming parrots’ wings
- Macaw health care
- Teaching parrots flip cards
- Teaching parrots how to nod yes and shake head no
- Teaching parrots how to wave and shake hand
- Teaching parrot to go through the tube
- Teaching birds to spin around
- Teaching parrot hold chopsticks (hit the goal)
- Clicker for trainning parrots
- Bonus foods for parrots